Daily and weekly opportunities to engage in contemplative practice for 30 minutes with others are offered. Daily at 6 am and weekly on Wednesday evenings at 8 pm. For more details, go to https://kairoscenter4change.com/contact/.
- You are invited to commit to a time offered (daily at 6 am, weekly on Wednesdays at 8 pm, monthly on Saturday mornings at 10 am), despite everything pressing on your schedule, to turn your mind and heart to your Creator.
- Brief passages of sacred writing, from Scripture or sages or other sources of spiritual literature are chosen.
- We read the selection slowly, out loud, reading two to three times.
- Each participant lets the passage sink in and notices the word, simple phrase, image or question that lingers with him/her/them in some way.
- We give you space in time to allow the passage to take root, to find a place within you that is deeper than words.
- We dwell in that depth for a time and ask God to let the words continue to inform and nourish you in the active parts of your life.