We are offered the opportunity. The priority we give to the invitation is up to us.
Mystic Heart Series
The monthly guided studies are $48 per month ($3 surcharge for paypal). Refunds provided up to 48 hours prior to session.
The next book to be engaged is scheduled for December 10, 2022, 8 am -9:30 am:
Kairos Center for Change is leading the engagement with ancient wisdom texts, connecting them with modern transmissions coming through poetry, music, film, prose, mythology, and psychology. There are no words to capture what opens when you witness, for yourself, the invisible bridge between the ancient and the modern world.
Grab your tea and maybe a tissue or two as we explore together and birth deep listening sacred responses. Between sessions, you are raising the vibration of the intention that brought you here.
If, at any point you discern that this is not right for you, you are of course, not obligated to continue. You are encouraged to be in continuous discernment.
The following texts are part of this series:
- Sitting by the Well by Marion Woodman
- Dangerous Old Woman by Clarissa Pinkola-Estes.
- Zen Mind, Beginner’s Mind by Suzuki
- Human Condition by Thomas Keating
- Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
- Why Bad People Do Good Things by James Hollis
- Bhagavad Gita – A New Translation by Stephen Mitchell
- This is Real And You Are Completely Unprepared by Rabbi Lew
- Moses: A Human Life by Aviva Gottlieb Zornberg
Women who completed an intensive self-study will be joining us at times, returning to these works for more insight.
Wednesday nights we engage the Pirke Avot, translation by Rabbi Rami Shapiro. Each morning we engage the Psalms for children and mother’s in need of justice.